Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Transformers Movie Toy Pictures

Oh boy, I can just see this happening: I’m going up to the cashier with like 20 Autobot and Decepticon figures and my girlfriend behind me nagging about that it’s time to grow up and stop spending money on die-cast models, K&N filters and toys.


Ok, I kind of got carried away so let get back to our subject. Posted on TWF2005, they give us an exclusive first look on how the 2007 Autobot & Decepticon toys will look like. Not bad at all. I’m guessing a lot of you out there in your late 20’s - early 30’s like me will be among the first to get their hands on these babies. Pics Via: TWF2005

Previous Posts

Technorati: Transformers, Autos, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, pictures, images, scoop, toys


No comments:

Post a Comment