Wednesday, December 27, 2006

MitJet Series – Shrunken racing Bimmers, Vipers and Porsches!




When I first saw the pics I thought it was some kind of photoshop contests, but these miniature racers actually exist participating
in a racing series called Mitjet. Unfortunately my French and Spanish are rustier than a 70’s Alfa so I couldn’t make much of the PDF file I found -the anglo-american flag button just won't work. Anyway, from what I was able to translate the Mitjet Racing Series was first introduced in France, gradually finding its way to Spain.

Contenders can choose between five different fiberglass bodies –BMW M6, Porsche 911, Dodge Viper, Renault Megane and Seat Leon. All cars are based on a tubular chassis using a Yamaha 1300 XJR engine that produces 150 Hp. Weighing about 610 kg, you can obtain them for a mere… 24.900 EUR –about 33.000 USD. Of course that doesn't include any of your race fees. Via: Motorpasion & Mitjet

Technorati: Mitjet+Racing+Series, BMW+M6, Dodge+Viper, Porsche+911, Renault+Megane, Seat+Leon, Youtube, Video, Autos, auto+news, car+news, automobile, cars, automotive, vehicles, Carscoop, blogs, pictures, images


No comments:

Post a Comment