Thursday, September 14, 2006

Paris Show Update - Preliminary list of presentations

THINK it's about time we started the official countdown to the opening of the 2006 Paris International Motor Show which opens its doors to the journalists in 14 days and to the public in 16 days. I formulated a list of the officially announced premieres from all the press releases I could get my hands on (click on the two pictures bellow). I'll keep updating it as the days near and when a substantial number of new presentations are announced, I'll post a newer version. If anything's missing or wrong, feel free to leave a comment, I'll appreciate it!

By the way, I made up a second list of a few important premieres that haven't been announced officially, but it's rumoured that will make their appearance at the show:

  • AUDI R8 - production version
  • AUDI A5 - concept or production version
  • TOYOTA COROLLA (AURIS?) - concept or production version
  • DODGE AVENGER - production version
  • FORD MONDEO - production version
  • KIA PICANTO F/L - production version
  • LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO F/L - production version

PS: Feel free to use the list, but please add a referring link if you do. You might not know this, but I am the sole contributor of this blog and it took me quite a lot of time to make it up. Thanks!

Technorati: , , , , , , , , , , ,
,

No comments:

Post a Comment