Friday, February 18, 2011

Bahrain GP, decision Wednesday

As expected, the decision on whether to hold the GP of Bahrain will be taken next week.

Bernie Ecclestone said on the BBC Sport website he was not ruled to cancel the Bahrain Grand Prix if things remain as they are. However, as announced yesterday, will be decided next week.
"If things stay as they are today, then the answer is no, he concedes the British website. If it has not calmed by Wednesday, I think we will probably cancel. "
"If local authorities, the FIA and FOM say go What is safe, then we will go,"says John Booth, for its part, Team Principal Marussia Virgin Racing. They have people that stand still are well informed about the risks. "
A week before the opening round of the world championship of Formula 1 (from March 3 to 6) must be held the last practice session before Formula 1 season. According to BBC Sport, if the situation does not evolve favorably, these tests may eventually take place in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment